TeraShopee® Solid Copper Moscow Mule Mug / Cups 550 ML / 18 oz - Set of 4 -...
TeraShopee® Solid Copper Moscow Mule Mug / Cups 550 ML / 18 oz - Set of 4 - 100% Pure Copper Hammered Best Quality
- Brand: Terashopee
- Model Number: thammer mug-4
- Colour: Gold
- Item Weight: 898 g
- Package Dimensions: 31 x 23.6 x 12.2 cm
- Capacity: 18 fluid_ounces
- Auto Shutoff: No
- Shipping Weight: 898 g
- Remember Copper Moscow Mule Mugs Are NOT For Microwave Use and are NOT dishwasher safe
- Each Mug Volume: 550 ML / 18 oz ; weight: 150 grams, Height: 4 Inches, Diameter: 3.2 Inches
- Ideal for serving an icy Moscow Mule,Ginger beer
- Moscow Mules enhance the individual flavors of the ginger beer, vodka, and lime. Some experts say that when vodka touches the walls of the mug, the copper begins to oxidize, slightly boosting the aroma, and enhancing the taste of the vodka. Cold copper also has a tendency to increase the amount of bubbles in the carbonated ginger beer, bringing maximum fizziness to the Moscow Mule, when compared to being served in a plastic or glass container.
TeraShopeeCopper mugs helps to make your Moscow Mule and other beverage feel super chilling in hot summer. The cold metal is highly effective at insulating the cold temperature of any liquid, especially good for summertime drinking, and deflecting heat from the sun. Copper has a very high thermal conductivity so the coldness from your Mule will fly into your hands, lips and throat at an amazing rate. It will feel exactly as the icy drink. This is not possible to get that from a high ball glass. And copper mugs have become an essential ingredient for Moscow Mule. So many people claimed that the Mule they made at home feel not right as they experienced in bars, and found the copper cups were the source of that.
UNIQUE GIFT IDEA
These Cool, Hand Crafted Copper Drinking Cups Make Excellent Gifts for Both Men and Women; Great for Weddings, Anniversary Gifts for Mom and Dad or Husband/Wife, or Simply as a Fun Novelty Addition to Your Current Bar Collection
Simple Moscow Mule Recipe
Squeeze lime juice into Moscow Mule Copper mug
Add 2 or 3 ice cubes
Pour in 2 oz of vodka
Fill with 4 to 6 oz of cold ginger beer
Garnish with a wedge of lime and serve with a stirring rod