Namesakes Wine Bottle Jail – Brain Teaser Puzzle for Adults – Fun Gift for...
Namesakes Wine Bottle Jail – Brain Teaser Puzzle for Adults – Fun Gift for Men & Women on Christmas Day
- Item Weight: 522 g
- Package Dimensions: 17.6 x 12.8 x 12.4 cm
- Manufacturer recommended age:: 8 years and up
- Assembly Required: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Batteries included?: No
- Material Type(s): Wood
- Remote Control Included?: No
- Shipping Weight: 522 g
- TOP GIFT IDEAS - click "Namesakes" below product title to view our storefront
- FUN CHRISTMAS GIFT - have a barrel of laughs whilst watching Mum, Dad, Brother or Friends try and unlock the puzzle before they can have a drink!
- BRAIN TEASER - A great mind puzzle for dinner parties and wonderful entertainment on special occasions including Birthdays & Xmas.
- NOVELTY PRESENT - A great game for grown ups. Challenge an adult using a nice bottle of plonk as the prize! It's thristy work
- HANDCRAFTED - Quality solid wooden gift that has been handmade. Step by step Instructions inlcuded. Adjustable rope for different bottle sizes - set to standard 75cl bottle size - wine not included
Aim of the Game: Discover how to unlock the wine jail and release the bottle. Great game for family friends or students. Simply follow the instructions and lock a bottle of plonk within the wine jail. Give the brain teaser to a person of choice and only allow them a drink once the puzzle has been unlocked! Features: The wine jail has been handcrafted using the beautiful seeda wood grown from fully sustainable wood resources and environmentally friendly plantations. The puzzle has a rope that can be adjusted to cater for a range of bottle heights. Simply undo the knot and adjust the bottle housing so that the bottle fits securely within the wine jail. Please refer to the instructions included. Who is it for? Fantastic gift ideas for friends and family. Use for a boys 18th 21st or mens or womens 30th 40th 50th 60th Birthday. A fun ice breaker at dinner parties and a good way to get the party started for students. Use the brain teaser as a Christmas stocking filler, or place it the dinner table for a unexpecting recipient.